We think that respecting and protecting the privacy of your information is essential. That is why we commit to always ensuring that and taking the security of that information very seriously.
We will only collect information relevant to the processing of your booking, and we will store all data that we obtain from you in a secure manner. We only share and use data where you have agreed for us to do so.
Personal information that we receive and collect
We receive and collect information from you and those you will be travelling with via forms on our website, emails, and when speaking to you on the phone to enable us to respond to your requests, prepare trip proposals for you, which are tailored to what you have told us, process your booking and when you sign up for our email newsletter. Personal information is any information that identifies you as set out below:
- In order to respond to your questions or information requests sent to us directly (via the ‘Contact us’ webpage), you may provide us with your name, email address, and phone number.
- In order to prepare trip proposals, process any booking you make with us, and ensure that your travel arrangements run smoothly and meet your expectations and requirements, we need to collect certain information from you. This information will include your name, address, email address, phone number, date of birth, details of other travellers within the party (like the age or date of birth for children), any preferences or special needs (for example, dietary restrictions), flights, etc. We may also need to request a scanned copy of your passport or ID card and of your driving licence in certain circumstances.
- When signing up for our email newsletter, via our website, by email, or on the phone, you will be asked to provide your email address. This information will be entered into our database, and we will then send you emails on a regular basis. However, you will be able to unsubscribe from our emails at any time using the unsubscribe link or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We guarantee that your personal information will be used only to prepare trip proposals, process bookings, invoice services, and handle your requests. Your personal details are only accessible to persons working at our company directly involved in handling requests, issuing invoices, or processing bookings.
If you have booked travel arrangements with us, we guarantee that we will never share the data you have provided with any third parties except as outlined below.
Use of your personal data
Your personal information is used as follows:
- Processing your request to create your tailor-made trip;
- Respond to your questions or requests for further information;
- For our accounting and tax needs (invoices);
- For the follow-up of the customer relationship;
- Carry out internal statistical analysis with a view to improving our website, products, and services.
If you have contacted us, made a quotation request, or a booking with us, we will add your email address to our newsletter database. You will always be free to unsubscribe from it at any time using a link provided in the newsletter, and to request to be removed from our data.
Sharing your personal data
If you are signing up for our email newsletter, requesting further information, or asking for a quotation, we will never share the personal information you have provided with any third parties.
In the event you make a booking with us, we will not share your personal information with any third parties except suppliers involved with your required services (for example, accommodation, transport, activities), and we will never sell your information. Such information that is passed on to third parties to ensure the smooth running of your tailor-made trip is your full name, phone number, age of your children travelling with you, and dietary requirements. In certain circumstances, we may also need to disclose certain information (for example, passport or driving licence details) to third-party providers. By submitting data through us electronically, you agree and consent to collecting, using and disclosing your personal information as outlined in this Policy.
We store no payment details as these are all handled securely and confidentially via secure links by email or phone to our online payment provider, who also adhere to the GDPR.
In addition, we may contact you via email to invite you to review any trip you might take with us in order to collect your feedback and improve our services.
Note that we may be legally required to collect, retain, and disclose your personal data to customs and immigration agencies, law enforcement agencies, or comply with a court order.
Third-party sites and social media
Storage of your personal data
All information collected by us is kept securely and can only be accessed by our employees.
We take the security of your personal information very seriously, so we have put in place appropriate security measures and controls to protect this information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure as required by law. We commit to always keeping these under review to ensure that the measures implemented remain appropriate.
However, while we aim to protect your personal information and privacy, and we have taken reasonable steps in that respect, you must be aware of the risk, security, and privacy limitations in using the internet. We cannot guarantee the security of any information at 100% which you disclose online and do this at your own risk.
Should you wish us to delete your personal information at any time, please contact us (details below), and we will ensure the secure deletion of this information.
We will only hold your personal information for such time as is reasonably necessary to carry out the services we have agreed to provide you with, to satisfy any legal and tax requirements, and also to service our relationship with you as a travel agency providing tailor-made travel arrangements.
Transfers of data outside the European Economic Area
In accordance with the GDPR on the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights, in certain circumstances and subject to certain exemptions, as a user:
- Request access to your data;
- Correct your inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
- Object to our processing of your personal data or request that we no longer process your personal data;
- Require that we erase your personal data;
- Receive a copy of any personal data we hold about you in a portable format.
We do not use any personal data for automated decision-making or profiling.
We use the information stored in our cookies combined with Google Analytics only to have a better statistical understanding of, e.g., how many people visited our website and at what time of the day, and the devices used to access our website, type of browser they are using and the pages that they look at. All of this is used to improve the functionality of our website. The information that is collected is anonymous and not personally identifiable. It does not contain a user’s name, phone number, address, or email. Note also that at any time, you can remove these cookies from your device by changing the settings in your web browser.